- Why Does God Command the Levites to Slaughter After Commanding “Thou Shalt Not Kill”?
- How Big are the Giants Mentioned in the Bible?
- What Became of the Tabernacle?
- What Are Dragons Doing in the Bible?
- What Happened to Lot’s Daughters?
- What About Bacteria and Other Life Forms on Noah’s Ark?
- What Does “Taking the Lord’s Name in Vain” Mean?
- Why Did God Choose the Israelites, and Not Other Tribes of the World?
- Is the Bible the Word of God, or Man-Made?
- What Was Slavery of the Israelites in Egypt Like?
- Did Balaam’s Ass Actually Speak?
- What Are Unicorns Doing in the Bible?
- Why Did God Kill the Retreating Egyptian Army?
- Why Does God Show Such Anger?
- Was Lot a Good Man?
- When Was the Idea of Hell Introduced in the Bible?
- What is the Definition of Heaven?
- Why are Animals a Sweet Savour to God?
- What is Meant by “Wizards” in the Bible?
- Ages in the Old Testament
Category Archives: Bible Studies
It is an early episode in the King James Bible that has been known to raise an eyebrow with readers. And that is why, after Moses comes down from Mount Sinai after communing with God, and delivers the Ten Commandments … Continue reading →...
There are several accounts of giants in the bible. The Book of Job 16:14 says that He breaketh me with breach upon breach, he runneth upon me like a giant, in which case the term is clearly being used as … Continue reading →...
The Book of Exodus goes into great length on the construction of the Ark of the Covenant and the tabernacle of the congregation. From verse 25 onward, it describes its construction. The Holy of Holies, a inner shrine where Moses … Continue rea...
The word may leap out at first and strike one as odd in today’s world. Dragons. Dragons all over the place in the bible, from Their wine is the poison of dragons in Deuteronomy 32:33, to And I went out … Continue reading →...
While Lot himself seemed to have escaped scrutiny and have earned the good graces of men and God, perhaps earning his way into heaven, we might well wonder about his daughters. After all, their behavior in the cave in which … Continue reading ...
In Genesis 6-9, the bible gives us the story of the Great Flood, otherwise known as the story of Noah’s Ark. According to the story, God has become upset with the way humans have adopted evildoings in their daily lives, … Continue reading &r...
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain. Found in Exodus 19 as one of the Ten Commandments delivered by Moses to the Israelites at the foot of Mount Sinai in the Sinai Peninsula of … Continue reading →...
While The Book of Daniel 11:15 is the only verse in the King James Bible to actually contain the words “chosen people” (only So the king of the north shall come, and cast up a mount, and take the most … Continue reading →...
It’s one of the most frequently asked questions surrounding the bible – who wrote it? Well, for one thing, we can start with the fact that, as is well indexed on this audio site, the King James Bible is actually … Continue reading →...
While no other text from that period describes the systematic and broad enslavement of the Israelites in Egypt, this was a significant episode in the events of the King James Bible, and preceded the Exodus that saw Moses parting the … Continue...